Blogging

Wow! It's been a while since I have blogged! And it's certainly feels happy to be able to write down my thoughts once again. 



Blogging history
Recently we went to the Mummy exhibition and blogging was started from the ancient Egyptian times! Theirs are much more effort based. They made use of minerals for their drawings. And up till today, even the weather conditions didn't manage to remove the drawings! It's really amazing of how Egyptians put in so much effort in writing a post!

(Side track: One thing about the trip is about a mummy they uncovered and he is 1.62m only! It was considered tall that time. And I'm 1.64m. Felt more consoled and happy!)

I am glad that I have this blog for myself because it reminds me of what has happened (good, bad, happy and sad) and I do not have a mega memory to contain all of them! Love it.



Children and diary
Certainly I will encourage my children to write short stories of what they have experienced when they are older. 

I can still remember that I started I wrote my diary when I was in Secondary 2. And it reached a point that I will spend 30 minutes of writing each day! It's really memorable and I just feel that my handwriting back then was one of the best! (Eh.. Self praise) It's true because now, I only write when I work. I type most of the information on phones and laptop. Hence writing is not so common in front of my children. And my handwriting is not so nice now, as compared to the past! 

And it improves one's language too! The expressive language used will soon be natural and overall it will be useful when you want to communicate to other people.



Consistency
However, to keep writing diary or blogging, it really requires personal interest. I have this blog is not to impress people. It's mainly for my own memory bank and with this idea centered in my mind, it makes my blogging much more free style and much to my liking.

I have seen some whereby their blogs are short lived, meaning they merely have 1-2 posts and no more posts after that. Blogs really need to be maintained! Don't waste your effort! Blog on your interests and it will be an exciting journey for you. What now is that blogging can just have pictures as posts, no need any text. Easy! And I do most of the postings on my phone. It is very convenient.

I really hope more people around me can blog, so that they will remember what have happened and it's so much more memorable! 



Earnings
Some famous bloggers earn quite a bit from blogging! They are amazing because they can capture a lot of crowd and have advertisers to come and sponsor them. It's a good source of income!

For me, it's good if I have some earnings. However that is not of priority, because I really want to make this blog more parent-centered and make it a happy and positive blog! 

In fact, every month, I will earn about $0.50 from the advertising. That's so minimal. Ha. I'm quite amazed myself too..


More blog posts to come this week!

Happy haze day...




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)