Today, I woke up and headed to school for my marketing project. It's the final project for my semester and feel happy about it! Ha!! We discussed for 4 hours and glad that we have drafted out the main skeleton for it already. YEAH!

I went back home and practically slept for 1 and a half hour!! The weather is so cooling to sleep and even my dog accompanied me. Didnt wake me up somemore. Ha!!

I went to recommend some gd products to my neighbour, Auntie Kamijah and learnt from her quite a few things. She actually take fruit juice every morning without fail and it's certainly a very good practice to adopt. Many of us didn't even bother to take fruits, and what about fruit juices then? Ha!

Did my Material Science tutorial and feel proud about myself! YEAH! *APPLAUSE**

Well, yesterday, had my Clementi SCS and it's a time for celebration. We bought pizza, KFC, drinks and the teenagers simply cleared all of the stuff, despite them having a dinner beforehand. Greedy pigs! For me, I cleared the finals of the KFC and the cheese fries. Yummy!
I also taught my befriendee, Don physics and gave him a simple analogy.

Force = Mass x acceleration
F = ma

Which means "father = mother". This is how I taught him to remember. Actually, I knew that what he is thinking is all PS2 games. But giving him the attention for 15minutes and plus the short cut, I believe that he can remember. Really hope to help him revise his work after my exams!! AH!! We are currently having a pause for the Befriending sessions till end of exams! :_)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)