What a GOOD FRIDAY!

Well, today, the worse thing happened. I met up my friend and we actually wanted to meet up juz for dinner. His name is C (to make things simple). Then, 2 more of his friends HAPPEN to pass by and join us for dinner. Then we chatted. I tried to act natural. Actually, beforehand, I roughly know what he is doing. But juz waiting for him to describe more to me. Which he didn't. He kept on reverting the qns which I asked him.

Anyway, later, he HAPPENED to forget something in his office. And he asked whether do we mind to go up with him and accompany him and also to take a look at his office. Finding no harm, all of us went up. And he straight away talked to me about how good his company, his products, his friends, his ka-ki, his success... Argh...

Later, he also asked me to go for one sharing session. Which I know is the showing of the business plan. Well, it's really not a business at all!! DAMN... in my mind, I was like thinking that he told me he was going up to take his stuff and now, i'm in the room, listening with a few others about the opportunity or crap. Later, I was kinda mad. I told him what I was into but he simply didn't hear and want me to listen. I asked him how long is it... he told me a short while. MY FOOT! It's an hr plus.

Anyway, heard of ASTRAL MAG? This company is called ENYOUTH. Gosh. What a gross way to start. I'm not pintpointing that the products is bad. But the way they project, and the way my friend asked me to go and listen, is like bluffing me into listening and going up. I know I was the prospect of his. I'm seriously very open-minded to this type of stuff but the idea of him, bluffing me, argh.... That's it.

I say that it's not a business because it don't include investment. If you know, or don't know, any business, need certain kind of investment. A business which merely plan to recruit people and concentrate on cumulative points (so as to attain a certain level) is certainly not a good way. Because this plan, will make you only concentrate in earning other people's money, without you urself investing some portion in. Maybe you do not understand, but overall, it's not the type of side-income that anyone should earn.

I feel that this is a good example of one company which is trying to bring down the idea of franchising. It's certainly not the way to do it. And if the intention is to bluff people to go for the plan, I feel that it's not a good portrayal of what they have been taught. It certainly has brought me a disappointment towards my friend. I was open but his tactic... Argh. He didn't regard what I was thinking and simply treat me as an object.

Yes, I had dinner with him. But we did more than just that, which is like pre-planned, without me knowing it. I told him off. NEXT TIME, IF YOU WANT TO INVITE ANYONE TO SHOW A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, DO TELL HIM/HER STRAIGHT AWAY. DON'T TURN IN CIRCLES. It will not only complicate stuff but also the friendship.

Simply a GOOD FRIDAY to remember!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006