Well... it's so fast!! FRIDAY END ALREADY! And it's the weekend! Yeah!

Anyway, I am have alot of things to do nowadays. Let me tell you what...

WORKLIST
1. Project
- Singapore River
- Geography (Abt Globalisation of Food)
- Marketing (Haven't start a single worD)
- Nature of Language (Argh... Draft 2 coming up)

2. Chem Pract
-manage to complete it today. :)

Basically it's the project that take up most of the time. Ha...

Well, wanna know how I did for my common tests.. here it is
Chemistry: 30/50
Material science: 74/100
Nature of Language: 32/40

Quite happy about my results. Ha!! :)

Oh yes, I have gotten my eca points for the year already.
I have accumulated a total of 40 points. Quite shocked to see the amount because for me, I don't really care about the points that I obtain (coz I'm not staying in hall).

Upcoming projects which I plan to join/am joining:
1. CSC CAMP FOC 2005
2. Union Camp 2005
3. JamX 2006

Am not going to join anymore special projects. Prefer to be a participant already. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006