Today, I dyed my hair. Ha.. it's Mahogany. Well, wanna try out this colour. That's why I decided to use it. :) I juz find that since I'm still young, it's better for me to try out new styles. Who knows when you are old, you may not be suitable for these colours already. So my friends, you know what to do yar? :)

Dyeing your hair will spoil your hair. However, to minimise the spoilage, you should use moisturizing cream in the morning, so as to protect ur hair from the enviroment when you go out. I apply it everyday.... it's Y.E.S.S Moisturizer. It's free from last year's community service camp. :) Been using about 3 bottles eversince last july already.

Anyway, I just feel that everyone is busy in their own life. It's good but I feel that it's also good to catch up with them once a while so as to find out what they are busy with. In this way, this mutual exchange, will create better friendship don't you think!? :)

Enjoy the rest of the week!
(Opps.... left an hr plus or so to enjoy)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)