Hadn't been writing my blog nowadays. Feel quite guilty about it and even my friend, Fred, knows the last date of update for my blog. Opps!

Find that exams are coming and it's like I am getting the kick of it. The projects are the warm-up to the exams as the datelines are getting closer and closer each day. So far, we have completed 3 projects! Yeah! Real glad about it. Now still have one more marketing project to complete. Must strive on.

Kinda feel that I can't get up early to study today. I woke up at 6.30am today and tried to study. After one-and-a-half hour, I went back to doze again. I got up at 10.50am!! GOSH!! That's terrible. I have taken a close to 3hr nap!! Can't believe it. This tactic is sure a no-no for me as I feel that it's really not suitable for me.

Well, i'm real glad that I have read Xiaohui's blog today. Kinda feel that yes, that may be my wrong. But I'm learning and real thanx for her comments. Basically speaking, it's a great time sharing with you the idea of what I am actually doing. At times, it is good to have frank friends and as they really don't mind sharing their thoughts. This is so as one can actually learn/know much better about friends.

Different people have different perspective. Yes, I hope that I can help as much people as possible. But one thing is, I would really want to help those who are really want to help themselves. I believe there is nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless, wanna say that everyone will have their obstacles. Everyone will need stepping stones towards getting their goal. I am finding and trying to step one by one. Be it pass six months or what, I will still try and be working hard to strive for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006