Today is certainly a fun dAY!

Well, I have been an obedient student nowadays. Been attending lectures which I never go due to webcast! I attended my marketing lecture today! (Clap clap) Ha.

Feeling real good about myself because I also did my chemistry tutorial. :@) Anyway, in school, I feel quite happy because it seems that wherever I go, I will bound to meet my friends. Yar... it's really very small complex with many people walking around. :)

For my Clementi SCS today, it's very fun!! I actually taught Don chemistry questions and he actually intended to copy. I told him not to but he say he'll juz write. Not copy! Diaoz. I am glad that he manage to grab some common and easy concept. :)

Later, we played card games! We played BLUFF but it's not so fun. Later, we switched to STOCK MARKET and it's really so fun that we sweat in the aircon room! It's a mobile Heart-attack game! Ha... And we really joked and had lots of fun! Ha!!

Went to make a few phone calls for my own online-business and it turned out to be not bad. Am going to meet around 5 people soon! YEAH!! :) Despite Wendy not wanting to try out the biz, I feel real glad that I have actually tried and showed her the idea. She may consider once she is free! Isn't that good? I'm like planting a success seed in her brain.... it's a matter of time as to when it will start to grow!! :)

EVERYONE! BRACE YOURSELVES! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006