Went to Swimming and it's real terrible! There are so many children in the pool! GOSH!! And u know what? I counted and there are about 4 groups of children taught by 4 different instructors. By the look of it, it tells me not to go to the Pool on Saturday morning. Well, I know that for those who have swimming pools at their Condo or at their house, u must be laughing right? But it's alright.

Hmmz. EXAMS COMing! Simply erxin! Gotta JiayoU!

At night, I went to attend Yihua's concert and it's very entertaining. They have chosen quite a few great songs and the accapela mix is real good! Ha... She sang the bass part and it's not bad. And a group of us, Yiwen, Crystal, Xinyi, Rob, Xiaoying, KS, all of us shouted for Yihua and made her like a star. Ha!! Gaoxiao. Great effort by VOX from Temasek Hall. :)

I learnt this today. When you are attending a concert by your friend, it's good to buy her something as a gift. It's a form of courtesy that you appreciate his/her performance, I guess. So next time, I am sure to do it! :) Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006