Today, I went had my Material Science Test. Well, it was alright. Ha... got a few wrong.... but more to be expected to be wrong also. :) Anyway, I've somewhat got the feel of how's the sem exam is going to be already. (The format that is)

Clementi SCS
It is certainly a day not to FORGET! Simply irritating and real pissed off with the befrienders and my group members! HEAR ME OUT!

I am the team leader and in charge of 2 games. For the first game, I allocated to Mark and Haiqi to do it. Then, the second game is Joshua and me. Half hour before the game start, Mark told me he hadn't read it and Haiqi didn't understand the game at all! What the?! And u know what? Both of them didn't communicate at all despite me smsing them last week! %^&*! Real pissed off man and later, I thought of the game myself and settled it. Real pissed at their responsibility, especially Haiqi. Grotesque.

Later, for my game part, many of the children began to runaway and play their game. I went to the classroom to get them out. Didnt expect Alan, another Befriender, was playing with them and I asked him to go out. He said he's not playing!! I was really very pissed as he didnt give me face!! Er xin!!

I stomped out and carried on with the game. Then, after the whole game ended, Joshua and I gave the summary and we concluded the day. I was real pissed with everything and really wanna shout at them!! $%^&* FISH!

Quite a few of my friends knew how I was feeling and later we had a PEP talk. I told Haiqi off. Should have made her cry. This type of person, should wake up their idea!! Seriously, no responsibility at all. I didnt even say 'Never mind.' Later, I asked Alan why he did that. He another one. Didnt say sorry abt juz now and blatter abt the reason for him PLAYING WITH THE CHILDREN. Simply irritating. He didn't know who is the leader at all. So what if he is the eldest... I don't give the FISH man.

Simply irritating night! Took 156 home and indeed it is faster. Thanks Fanni! Ha! Anyway, I hope that more improvement can be done! And this is the final night to suffer such ordeal in my volunteering.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006