Happy Birthday
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U... (x3)
Happy Birthday to BRITNEY!


I am so sorry that I am unable to celebrate your 25th birthday. But really hope that you will have your birthday wish come true, yar?

Take care!



SONY and Me
=-=-=-=-=-=

For the past few days, I have been promoting at Sim Lim Square's Sony shop and the experience has been great! Today is the fifth day and I have been constantly learning about sales, cameras, electronics.

There are so many tourists coming into the shop and asking for digicams, handycams. Alot of them are here for business as well as for touring around Singapore. And you know what? There are some whom are so friendly that we exchanged contact! HA... so next time can contact via email. :)

Also met quite a few of my friends. But NONE came back! Note this: NONE. Ha... But kinda great feeling to see them lo. :)

One thing to comment: In the shop, there are PANASONIC TVs and they keep repeating showing a high-definition video of a lady. Why do I mention her? Coz the way she present herself, is really ewwW. She feel that she is talented and beautiful. Seriously, she keep singing and her hair moving with the wind. And simply grotesque. If you happen to pass by one electronic shop selling PANASONIC TVs, go and check her Out! And imagine seeing her for 8hours per day. HA!

Look at these HAUNTINGS...







ZoUk
=-=-

Well, this place has certainly changed quite a bit. It has 2 different places to put bags already and the place to wash your hands is kinda cool, have a common circular pit. HA!

The crowd was tremendously huge when it turns to 12.30am. OH yar, I went with Meitoon, Shufen, Alicia and Dennis. HA! Me and dennis kept on drinking haa... kinda fun. For the 3 gals, it was their first time and I am kinda impressed by them. Because they do not have to get HIGH to be HIGH. For 4 continuous straight hours, we danced and enjoyed the music big time.

Oh yar, alot of NUS and NTU pple... Kinda like a bash for us...

Stayed over at Dennis' Kuok place... Thanx!



Dennis and me... kinda senh haa.




Picture of me, Shufen, Meitoon and Alicia... haa! Actually to tell you the truth, I can't remember that I got take this photo!!!



Me and Dennis... with his flash handphone camera!



Picture of the 5 of us... but kinda blurred! HA! Think i'm at the right hand side!



Exams
=-=-=

I am so glad that many or all of my friends have completed their exams!

YEAH!

Good for you man! :)


Enjoy the time you have and spend it wisely, yar!?




Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006