Christmas
=-=-=-=-=-

Well well, this year's christmas was kinda interesting for me. Attended my friend's home christmas party at Hougang and it's a potluck dinner.

I prepared the mashed potato. Others prepared Lamb with kiwi sauce, pasta with chicken tomato sauce, salad and smoked ham. Very nice! HA!! Too bad didn't take photograph. Just don't know why I didn't have the feel to take the pictures though.

And we started to drink vodka mixed with other drinks. The level of alcohol just escalated with time. First, we drank soft drink. Then sparkling juice. After that Chardonnay with 6%alcohol. Then, redwine and then vodka with 36%alcohol. HA!! So fun.

Then we carried on playing mahjong... My friend kept teaching me how to play lo. You know what? I can't believe this but we played mahjong from 11pm to 6am! So scary right? I can't believe that I can manage to stay up so late and their stamina very good! We are given $35 initially and at the end of the game, I left $0.40. HA!! So who wanna win mahjong money, come and look for me... (Super pathetic)

Then we exchanged our xmas present and I got a photo frame. Kinda fun because the 7 of us didn't get our present back at all. YEAH! :)


My Humps
=-=-=-=-

Well, again, BLACK EYED PEAS has a very cool song..called 'MY HUMPS'. Go and download if you want. I can transfer to you if you want.

The beat of the music is so cool! I loved it when I first hear it on the streets. That's how powerful. That happened to me when I heard 'Luxurious' by Gwen and 'Signs' by Justin Timberlake.

Guess that I'm now tuning more to R&B type of music. If you guys have more of these songs, do recommend me yar? LOVE THEM!!! :)



Esplanade
=-=-=-=-=


Today didn't do much. But went out with Ray and Hisham. Suppose to be the 3 of us. But Ray's hse got smth happen. Then in the end, only both of us.

We went to take the boat...$3 only. So cheap and took some pics. One day if you are free, go check out the nightscape of Singapore River... :) This is my second time and the feeling is different lo!! Try it ok??



Hisham and me! HA! He ah, simply spoil the photos... :X






Oh yar, the Esplanade Bridge keep on changing it's colour due to the spotlight. And from the boat, it look as though we are under arrest by the police when the spotlight is white! They shouldn't use white! HA!







Hisham and himself



One Fullerton....very nice right? HA!



Pic of me when the spotlight turned green. Look like I go to clubbing...


Usher Pictures
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



Picture of Zehe, Gal, Joyce and I



I simply look better...



Same comments... HA!!



Group photo... :)


My Birthday
=-=-=-=-=-=
Really must thank YUZHENG and golden ROOSTERS!!! Love you guys for making my bday so memorable!! LOVE U ALOT!
















HAVE A MERVYN CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006