Birthday Post again
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Firstly I am so shocked to see so many of my friends posting happy birthday wishes for me. Thanks alot though. :)


Really Thnkx.


Symponia Outing
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well well, my orientation group friends planned a birthday lunch for me at Marche and it's really very kind-hearted for them to do that! :) At first wanna go to Marche at Somerset but it was raining. Then we headed to Suntec one. HA!

Then, I brought them to see Hisham at Topshop and guess that? He did something. I asked him, " Hey, you haven't wished me yet." Then, he went to use the PA System Microphone and said this," HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERVYN."

((I was instant paiseh))

Anyway, back to Marche, we ate quite alot of food there. Pizza, chicken drumstick blah blah and the supposedly thick salmon sashimi.

Then came the bad part. Sheila took the card from my hand and I thought that she wanted to save time for all of us. Then, when I was about to take out the money, she said that all of them are treating me.

I was kinda dumbfounded leh! ARGH! I am really very appreciative that they came and not only accompany me, but treat me... AH! Super touched.




Salmon Sashimi! See, so delicious right?



Oh yar, this is grilled king drumstick! So delicious and YUMM...



King Prawn Salad....Didn't manage to eat the prawn though... but the vege's fresh.



Pizza...Love the cheese..



This crepe is with pork floss... WOOHOO.



Rosti with Sour creme! Still tasted so well!


We were so full! And later, we walked around in Suntec. Kinda cool and learned alot of stuff when we are digesting and had fun. TOo bad didn't take group photo. ;*(


Ray's House
=-=-=-=-=-=

Well well, after that I went to Ray's house and they had a surprise BBQ session for me. Argh why they wanna do so much for me?? ...

I am so touched they actually bought so much food and they even activated Ray's Mum and uncle to help out! AH!!

Present were Hisham, Ray, Jianbang, Yihao and I and the 5 of us practically ate alot! Crabs, King Prawns, Sotong... Machiam like paradise, I tell you. I can't believe it! (Soon to tears)

Then, we went to his room and they had a birthday cake for me. Tasted so nice. But didn't really take photo of the cake ha!

The worse part is not there yet. They wanted me to do some dumbass act before I really get to get my present. HA! That is so dumb and i shouldn't disclose it. ANyway, I am really really very very shocked to get the present from them. AH! MADNESS! Why they wanna treat me like that? I have to really save up money so that next time, I can treat them better on their birthday. Really!

I AM SO TOUCHED! THANKS GUYS AND I WILL PROTECT IT! :) and practise with them too!



Picture of Hisham, Ray, Me, Jianbang and Yihao. So funny these 2 pictures! HA! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006