Sentosa
=-=-=-=-=

Well well, yesterday went with my 2 other good friends to Sentosa and the weather didn't really look that promising. As usual, I am the most punctual and they reached late...

But nevertheless, we made our way to Sunset bay and we suntanned and we played volleyball. I kinda feel that Sentosa's atmosphere at the beach has dimmed alot. Why I say that? Because it's kinda quiet and there is not so much crowd there on the beach.

And the place where alot of people are playing volleyball, just look like an abandoned area of construction site... not a beach at all. :( Real sad. Partly it is because Sentosa is undergoing major renovation and upgrading.

Oh yar, I have something good to share with you guys. I have the Islander Card and it's real good to own one because you can save up alot, in terms of the rides in Sentosa as well as using their facilities.

We went to take the Chairlift and without the card, it is $5 for a 2-way trip. We only paid for $2/person for it due to the card. Just imagine how much we can save. HA! And there is the Luge ride, similar to that of bumper car. We initially wanted to try it out, but the queue was kinda long. So didn't wanna go and try it... Maybe one day bah.

The Chairlift experience is one of the extraordinary. It really reminds me of Genting's cable car. Having your legs dangling high up in the air really scared the hell out of me! The initial journey was scary because you are not used to the feeling and it is going up steeply.

After that, the scenery pops up! You can see the actual size of Siloso beach, and even Tanjong Beach! And you know what? The city landscape looked like a postcard from the Chairlift! Amazing lo!

One thing I have to comment that during the building of this Chairlift, they have to chop off some of the tree branches because they are obstructing the legs of the passengers. So at some parts, it's not a beautiful sight if you were to look down. :( But to think at the bright side, the trees still can continue to grow... :)

It's worth it as you should try it one day.




Picture of Me and Hisham... My teeth is YELLOW! :(




Picture of Me, Ray and Hisham... Look similar to that of the statues at Hollywood right?? :)




We were on the Chairlift and I was so scared initially and Ray took my expression. Didn't even dare to turn my head... Scary man... :X




After awhile, I got over it... But the feeling of falling down still lingers... The beautiful scenery and the cityscape overwhelms me! So beautifuL!!!!


Below are some of the scenic views....







Ray's House
=--=-=-=-=-=

Ray is a lucky guy and alot of us commented this when we first stepped into his room. HA! Last night, Jianbang, Junwen, Hisham, Ray and I stayed over at his house and we played games, watched TV, drank too...

So fun and we drank so much that all of our faces turned RED! So gaoxiao... Heng I still can have some sense to play bridge! HA!! We reached to a point also that we didn't get to think before we put the cards... ha!

The game of poker is one of a sabohing game. The winner can choose which loser to drink! HA! And we mixed a drink of alot of vodka and little syrup. Tasted so eWWW! Wonder who drank finish it... hmm

I didn't really sleep that well last night... but I feel that after Hisham left, I slept much better! HA!


I shouldn't drink le... Must take a break from liquor!!! YES!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)