Sony and Mervyn
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, on Sunday was my final day at Hai Chew and it's really a both happy and a sad feeling for me...

Happy coz got my PAY! WOOOOHOOO! (ain't telling you how much I hav)

Sad coz gotta leave my collegues lo. Coz they're kinda friendly and learnt alot of invaluable lessons from them. YEAH! Honestly speaking, I feel that working temp there is like sapping from their pool of profits. But I don't really care that much because the shop really earned alot from us!

Oh yar, back to the happy part, I got 2 Sony Polo-tees. So I can wear it for lessons... HA! Help to promote SONY.

Anyway, today worked at Marina Square's branch. And I didn't even sold a single camera. The whole work environment is very very different. Anyway, did a full 8hours of pasting of addresses on envelopes. Not so efficient. But got my pay. HA!

Worked with Chengyu. We kinda have quite a few similarities...like choosing Environmental Engineering as the first choice. Our reason of going to JC is equally dumb. We don't like soccer and bball. Yar, shan't say anymore le. Later it'll be endless... But i think that's about it la.

Oh yar, I saw one VAIO laptop and it has an inbuilt webcamera and it is so cool. Do you know that its screensaver can function in such a way that it can do a slideshow of what it is filming?? COOL!

Today at 7pm, suddenly had a craving for fastfood. And ate at LONG JOHN SILVER'S! HA! Real nice!! :)



This is somewhat like my reward for working there for one week. It's called Bean... :) Yeah... my first MP3 player!!~ HA!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)