I am so happy! I am going to be successful!

-try positive self-talk everyday!




Chingay
=-=-=-=-=

Well well, guess what dog am I for Chingay?



I'd be a GERMAN SHEPARD! Cool eh? I am not sure how's the costume going to be... but will let you guys know sooN! HA! My other friends are like poodles, dalmations, hush puppies... blah.

Today's training was so cool because I get to know my group members even better and we even revised the steps together too~ Oh yes, there are also rollerblading dogs that day and initially, I find them kinda cool. But after that, I find that their task is kinda easy coz they just have to skate and no need to remember the dance steps... HA!

The music's pace is real fast! Am really looking forward for CHINGAY actual... WOO!


Money vs Friendship
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This is real gross story and as the third party, I am really angry with this person. I will not disclose the names as you may know them.

4 friends are working in a roadshow. And they agreed from the first day that all the profits /commission from the roadshow will be divided equally at the end.

However, 4 cheques of different amounts were written. Which means 4 of them got different amounts. Then, 3 of them got fewer/comparable amt. The other remaining one got around $200 more. And guess what... he didn't want to share the profit among the 3 people.

He only fork out $20 and the rest just have to divide near to equality. I mean, this is crap right? He still have the cheek to say that because he did more during the roadshow as he is doing the cashier and been closing the sales.

I was so pissed when I heard this because 2 of my friends did not have their profits shared equally with this person. This is certainly not fair at all for them.

I commented that he sure don't have friends. And my friend told me that this idiot once told him that those working with him are juz mere collegues, not friends. Woa! That's it man! I am so PISSED when I heard of it!

This idiot certainly doesn't fit to be my friend (even though I have met him before and forgot his face). He's not fit to be friends with my other 2 friends! SO GROSS! Can't believe that MONEY can really show a person's true colours.

Luckily 2 of my friends are sorta kind-hearted, and didn't bring up the matter anymore. But still, even when I am typing now, I can feel the blood rushing to my head! SO ANGRY!

I think with such an attitude, many people will sure won't like him as a friend. Oh yes, when my friend asked him whether can he share the profit, he said this,"This is too much. If you really want it, then I won't be doing the next roadshow with you." BLOODY HELL!!!!!!! This is so ridiculus.

Enough said.


Quote
=-=-=-=

If you point your finger to other people, 3 fingers are pointing at yourself.

So never point your finger to others, coz it's rude and impolite.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)