Hey!

Today is really a day of fun... :)


JAMX and LIME
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Was at SCAPE today and the place really changed alot!! With the replacement of roads to grass patch... certainly real obvious coz you can see the different type of grass compared with those original one. HA

Ivan Rantung (Hope I spelt it correctly) was the host. Well, he's kinda hip coz when he host the event, he was at one side, and at the meantime, hanging his baby in front of him. So cool. HA! Great voice too... And guess what? When you see him, you'll also get to see Lisa Ang. She is real cool haa! Look very much better than the television image of herself. COOL! Feel so lucky to meet them ;)

Anyway, had fun coz manage to see my friends and my comm and also, we get to see the HIP HOP dance competition. The winning team was really very original and very cool! Love the performance. Really hope that one day, I can form my own team :) YEAH!

Heard Gwen Stefani's song... real like it!! Luxurious!! The beat is so cool and it attracted me... Think that I am turning more intune towards R&B... ;)



Picture by Dennis and it is ReDance!! They are great and humorous!




Photo of my Program Team



Picture of X, Crystal, Fred and Me :)



Picture of Dennis and I



Picture of Crystal, Me and Zehe (The wind sure blow very strongly)



Picture of Me, Joy and Dennis (Note that the orange guy at the back, is kinda sicko!) He is the only enthusiastic audience during the hiphop dance competition and alot of people find him strange! HA!


Chingay Rehearsal
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Woohoo. Missed 3 trainings and today is the first training to go to! And guess what? Had a crash course and learnt 3 sets of different dance steps! So cool! That actual day of Chingay, will be wearing a headmask!! So pple cant see my face! HA!!

Anyway, felt fun to make so many mistakes! HA!! Really kinda missed my NDP trainings last year! Maybe next year, can jio the same old friends to join again! Yeah!!~

Oh yar, we played a similar game of 'FIRE, EARTHQUAKE' game and guess what? I am one of the 6 people who are out-of-the-group and did a cheeky dance in front of the whole crowd. HA! Feel kinda paiseh initially but after a while, ok le... hA!



Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)