Rollerblading
=-=-=-=-=-=-=


Well, I guess that I should invest much more time on my own recreation. Having to spend so much time on other things such as studying, travelling, and didn't have time for my own. So it's really time for me to relax and do what I really want!

Today went to rollerblading and it was so cool! And it was $6 for 2hours (Meitoon, Dennis, we went to the wrong shop last time!!!!!) Anyway, it was so fast and the 2hours seemed like 30mins. Went along the East coast and the weather is real real fine!

Then, listened to my favourite music at the breakwaters. Enjoying the seabreeze. Really was a relaxing time for me. Felt like sleeping on it too! But didn't. Probably one day bah. Feel like making ECP as my favourite hideout le. I don't really mind the long journey but think that it is really worth it.

I believe that many people also liked to go there to spend time with their loved ones as well as for themselves. There are so many secsch students bbqing and enjoying themselves. One day should bring my Mickey out so that he can enjoy the seabreeze and enable him to spread his territory at ECP! HA!!

Anyone keen to go rollerblading? Let me know yar?? :)


Grant A Wish
=-=-=-=-=-=-=


Well well, today is the dinner treat by Zhihao. The turnout was kinda fine and I am real glad to see them and all of us ate our meals on the same table. We went to Village and it was similar or rather the same as Marche. Can't believe it. The setting, the food, even the COW is the same! I am not sure whether is it a franchise of Marche but it is sure a real duplicate of it! Really scary...

ANyway, we ate alot of seafood, mushrooms especially and even ate the Fouche. Forget how to spell already but it is actually eating fruits dipped in hot molten chocolate and it tasted ok la. Coz the fruits are sour! HA!

I loved the cheese spaghetti and it tasted heavenly! And the forested mushroom creamy soup! WOO! Make you wanna float! And another one is the Swiss potato! YummY. :)

I feel that from this project, Grant-A-Wish, I have learnt alot of skills and also invaluable experience! Also, get to know more friends too! And one good thing is that it was a success!! YEah man! :) We took pictures and awaiting for Yuzheng to give it to me!! (ooi... when send to me?? HA!)


Gwen Stefani
=-=-=-=-=--=


Gosh! Everytime, when I'm alone right now, this song 'LUXURIOUS' is always on my mind! The beat is really so cool and the lyrics too!!

You guys gotta check it out and Gwen is really a talented singer! Think that she is the next BIG thing after my very own Britney Spears! YEah!!



'Work so hard every night and day and now get your pay back'

Part of her lyrics in the song... so COOL and the way she rap this doesn't make us feel that it is this sentence!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)