Birthday celebration
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I am so touched that Crystal actually spent so much time into planning a surprise birthday party for me last night! It's at settler's cafe and seeing so many GOLDEN Roosters coming... woa. I am real shocked and happy.

They even did their very own original cake for me... ha... Yoghurt, peanuts and marshmallows that served as toppings on the pandan-like cake. Sung birthday song for me. Really touched.

They even squeezed out their pocket money to get for me a present. That's really an expensive gift. Must take good care of it.

Thanks GOLDEN ROOSTERS.
-Crystal
-Fred
-Yuzheng
-Jiakai
-Huiling
-Mika
-Huixin
-Zhenhao
-Leeying
-Yiwen
-Lijie

Those who didn't come
-Renhong
-Xiaoyun
-Xiaoying
-Yihua
-Claudine
-Chloe
-Liangyu


I really appreciate their time and effort to come and celebrate for me...THNX!! I'd remember it always.


GOLDEN ROOSTERS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!~

((PHOTOS WILL BE PLACED HERE ONCE I'VE GOT 'EM))





Well, I kinda feel that Birthday parties is really not for me le. It's like a day whereby we have to fork out money to get a present for a friend. Hmm... Really feel kinda bad when I got the gift. Not that I'm not appreciative. But I feel that it's everyone's pocket money ah...


These are just my thoughts. But real THANKS to EVERYONE that make it possible!!



SONY ROADSHOW OVER
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It's been so long eversince I have updated this blog. I have ended my Sony Roadshow le. And do you know what? Before the whole thing ended, I was the last few promoters to close 2 of my customers' orders! WOA.

I was serving one of my customer and the other one is a returning one. She was attended by one of my collegues. WOOHOO... real glad about that though. HA!

During this roadshow, I feel that I kinda like service line jobs leh. Finding customers' needs and trying to suggest which product is suitable for them. WOO! Felt enjoying to serve them.

Have people actually liked my service. :) Not that i'm bragging but really, a good service really do leave them a good impression. I have one customer who actually came back after I have spoken to him for around an hour. He didn't believe me that our roadshow is giving the best deal and after 2 hours, he came back, telling me that he actually went to Challenger and Funan to check out the price. He believed what I told him and got the camera straight! WOO! And he didn't even wanted me to check the camera and left. Tat is called trust!

Served quite a few bigshots. Like the Manager of Sakae Sushi, Douglas and a Vice Chairperson for an Engineering company. The latter really looked so modest in his dressing and was so happy to serve him! :)


Movies
=-=-=-=

Can't believe it!

I have caught 2 movies recently.


1. Chicken Little

This story is so short until I feel that it's kinda not worth the money. Love the pig and Chicken Little.

The soundtrack is kinda cool! Love the WANNABE song...

Do catch it if you have money to burn... hA!

RATING: 60%

2. The Promise

This movie is good in it's effects. But storyline towards the end was kinda lame. Really... Speechless though. But I kinda like the verses that the director used! Full of meaning and good for thought.

Catch it to see the effects.

RATING: 61%

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006