NUS CSC Chalet
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, I attended CSC Chalet and it was sort of a fun chalet. Meeting up with my very good friends and ate BBQ. Took photos and we even played alot of different types of boardgames, all the courtesy thanks to Eng Khoon. He certainly contributed alot to the chalet entertainment. Like the christmas tree, the boardgames. Interesting leh.

At night, a few of us, Dennis, Meitoon and I stayed awake throughout even though we are tired to play card games as well as watching the sunrise. The scenery is one that changes every second. Amazing and yar, as I mentioned before, I didn't know that nature has so much beautiful sights installed for us, and yet we took them for granted. When I have the photos, I'll let you see! YEAH.

Had been going out these few days and yes, I feel kinda bad because I didn't spend time at home. But it's only in the holidays. Other times, especially during school term, I'd be spending most of my time at home. Yet, my dad don't understand this.

He is a person who seriously SERIOUSLY don't understand me at all.
He was the one who told me not to go band. I listened to him.
He is the one who told me not to go to JC. But I did.
He is the one who don't want me to go to Community service work. But I did.
He is the one who don't want me to go to Chingay. But I did.
He is the one who wants to instil things on my mind which is not positive at all.

He doesn't know what are the important things I want in life. It's not about the results. It's the journey towards attaining them. I cannot and will not stand a study life which is purely on books and lectures. That'll make me sick and I will not grow at all.

Simply, I ain't listening to him. We lacked communication and you may feel that I should talk to him more. I did. But I can only talk to him about minor topics like Mickey, taxi, things happening at Sengkang. I didn't argue much with him because I know what I'm doing. I know what my limits are and I am not going to prove to him that I'd be a good person. But I want him to KNOW himself that if I were to heed his 'advice', I'd not be the person I am today.



I love to volunteer.
I love to join Chingay.
I love to expose myself to different sorts of job types.
I love to hang out with friends.
No one can tell me to stop doing all these.



Take control of your life.
And remember: WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.


-"Work so hard every night and day, now and get the pay back"

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006