CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY 2
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

Gosh! Time really passed by so fast and tml is school already. But anyway, I don't really bother myself with it! :)

Today visited my granny at my old house area and really really very happy to see her again. I feel that I should visit her more often when I have the time because she took very good care of me when I was very young and very grateful for that! :)

Talked alot and took photo! YEAH! HA!

I find that now, I find kinda paiseh to take hongbaos from the adults because I feel that i'm a working adult more than a student. Really! Taking hongbaos is like a passe for me le. Don't really like it and the awkwardness... :x

I gave most of the hongbaos back to my mum because she's not working anymore and she still give out hongbaos. So i don't usually 'earn' during cny lo. Ha! But I guess it's better to use those money that is earned by urself, don't you think so?




Me and Marcus ( a grandchild of my sis' granny)




Sis and Marcus



Me and my granny!

Day One
=-=-=-=-

Went to 4 of my secsch friend's house and it's really very fun to gamble, talk and to gamble again. The best part is that I ate at every house! I am so pig but I love it!

Went to Tuckleng's house, then Siyang's then zehe's and mine....and lastly Iris'.



Pic of me and Tuck!

At Siyang's house, it's very funny because in less than 1 minute into entering his house, we took out the cards and played blackjack! WOOHOO! So fun as we only gamble only this time of the year man. I lost. But ain't going to tell you how much. So gaoxiao!

Then at zehe's house, played the mahjong and won 2 sets! WOO! So gaoxing!! hA!

At Iris' house, it's one that is like a gambling den. On the way to her house, she told me that she is busy playing mahjong and there are 3 tables opened at her home. 1 is mahjong. Second is blackjack. ANother is the gamble cards with chinese characters. Dunno what is it called. :x

Then, we played blackjack at her house! From 10.30 to 1.30am! Can you believe this? A group of 7 of us, plus her relatives, played so long and we didn't feel like we spent around 3 hours of losing and winning... HA! Really scary!

But fun la...


Real tired after that but I believe it's only once a year that we get to experience this. So cool eh? HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006