CSC DAY 2006
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yeah! Today is the finale of CSC Day and let me tell you... It's really a very fruitful event and I'm so happy to see those elderly and children whom I'd been liaising with for the past few months for the first time.

It's real fun to see so many volunteers coming down to help and we did the chicken dance together. At first, I thought that it's a dumb dance. But after awhile, it's so fun and tiring too! HA!! Everyone was kinda high.

Had fun making milo with Huishan, Fred and Mao. And alot of people said the milo is very nice! YEAH! Not only have I managed to clear 6 condensed milk cans, I'd also cleared 2 packets of milo! Ha!

When the event ended, the elderly wanted to leave already. I had this 'going-to-miss-them-feeling' and it's really so touched to see them touched. (Do you get what I mean?) Saint Vincent's Home elderly is so friendly and you know what? It's certainly an honour for me to assist an old lady, 91 years old frm the bus! She is so friendly and she really didn't look that old!WOW! Amazing i tell you.

CSC really has made me explored alot of things which money can't buy! Really! So fortunate to be given the chance to be in CSC and part of the organising comm for CSC DAY! WOO!!

Had real fun and photos will be up soon! YEAH!!! LOVE CSC!!


Funkamania 2006
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Gosh! I can't believe this! Yesterday, straight after the CSC Day meeting, a bunch of us went down to see the semis via CAB! You know what? I really wanna watch this hip hop dance competition and it's real disappointing because when we reached there, we manage to catch the LAST GROUP!

That is so damn disappointing and I was like...............



I stayed on till the end of the Funka. And was kinda sad for my friend that he didn't enter the finals. But it's ok yar?

I really have no fate with Funka this year! Straight after today, we rushed down to catch it and you know what? Orchard was jammed and by the time we reached, it's very late already and we haven't parked the car. We then went for Crystal's birthday party.

Really. I am really very disappointed that I have missed this big event! Haiz... But I'd be sure to catch and be alert for more hip hop dance performances!

To Funkamania: Yes, I have to really wait for next year to catch it! :(



Crystal's Birthday
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's kinda amazing. Crystal is 21 and I'm 22 but yet, we are difference of 2 years. HA! YEah! When i wished her, I just said that you are old le... :)

Time really passed so fast! Many people are becoming 21 this year! Gosh! Went to her house for buffet and my CSC Gang finished up the remaining food. And we are so obsessed with taking photographs! HA!

Her house is really very very big and neat. Her mum is an artist and it's really very amazing because for Crystal, she has many awards when she's young. She even won an Art competition which was publicated in a magazine with alot of art pieces from 8 countries. Imagine that! If I didn't go to her house, I'd never know it! Kinda like child prodigy...

Somemore she's learning piano...dunno which grade le. Amazing! I only know recorder. :x


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRYSTAL!



Material Science
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well well, people around me are scoring better and better! HA! CONGRATS TO THEM MAN! Find that those who are taking the same module are very lucky because I usually be the one who will help in occupying the position of B's. HA!! Watever!

Anyway, can't wait to graduate but on the other hand, still have 3 sems for me to go! Have to jiayou.

OH yar, I'm kinda amazed when some of my friends asked me whether am I third year student... Ha... Really dunno why man! :x But I just replied in shock that i'm juz second year.. hoping to graduate soon! YEAH!



Hopes
=-=-=-

Well, now, 1 project is officially over.... I have to jiayou for my other ones! YEAH! Can't wait for CSC Camp to come.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)