Hey all!

It's been so long eversince I'd updated this blog. Guess that it's very dusty!

Been so JAMMed pack with activities until I can't even breathe. But one thing's for sure... I'd be much in control after 5Feb06! YES!!

JAMX 2006
=-=-=-=-=

Well, I'm the host for the event for 2 days and it's really an experience never to forget! I worked with Zehe and let me tell you! Feelings up on stage is numerous...

Excited.
Happy.
Scared.
Thrilled.
Tired.
Hot.
Shivering.
Mind going blank.
Sound gibberish.
Said wrongly.
Pronounce wrongly.
Forget what to say.
Looking at each other.
Feel like leaving the stage.
Had a sense of achievement.


Alot la... but am so happy that I passed MC1101 and MC2101.
So cooL!!


Oh yes, the ANIMATORS are great band!! Loved their performance and I'm really honoured to liaise with them lo! HA! :)

Not to forget, E.I.C is great too!! Their performance is really cool!

You can catch them at

WALA WALA (Holland Village)
9.30pm (Fri and Sun)

WOOHOO!!


I am so shagged out after the whole thing. But it's worth it. Seeing everyone putting in their effort, I constantly remind myself that it's a team effort and that's actually the drive that push me on when I'm hosting!

You guys are great and thanx for ur encouragement everyone! YEAH!



Chingay
=-=-=-=

Opps... didn't go for 2 trainings le! Not that I dun want... It's I cannot! :x




Chinese New Year
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Woohoo...Coming and loved the pineapple tarts....

Will update with pictures soon la!



Take care, my FRIENDS and FIENDS!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006