No more Fried Rice
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This caused me to be terribly sick.
I have phobia with Fried Rice le.

Imagine you ate fried rice and the next moment, you feel goggy.
Then on the way home, you felt terribly cold.

And you kept on shivering even though it's not that cold.
By the time you know it, you are hit by a fever.

An hour seemed like one day.
Terrible feeling.

And that made me cancel 3 appointments yesterday.
Missed 2 meetings and 1 chalet.

For today, unable to zouk.
Unable to chingay.

Will never patronise that stall anymore.
Waste my three dollars.

No Fried Rice for me anymore.
Terrible...

On my way to recovery.
Ate medicine which made me high.

Slept alot.
Which is what I love to do.

Take care my friends.
Holidays are ending.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)