Hi all!

Well, today is Monday and I have certainly did alot of things today! Which I'm real real proud of it.

Went to bathe Mickey in the morning. It's been quite awhile eversince I'd bathed him already. Partly he juz cut his hair and that i'm busy and stuff. HA! He's so good boy today. Allow me to bathe him silently and due to his new haircut, the time for me to blow dry him is so fast! Love it man! He should cut more often. Right Mickey boy? MUAKS! Love him alot man!

Honestly speaking, today, I just feel hardworking. Just dunno why. I took down quite alot of notes for my stats lecture and it's like those have been taught before in JC and it's all slowly coming back to me. HA! Weikeong is taking the same module as me, and it's only at the canteen break that I saw him. And not in the lecture theatre. Strange right? HA!

Oh yes, today I went to Eunos SingPost. You know what? It's not at Eunos! I alighted at Eunos MRT and the lady at the control station told me that it's at Paya Lebar. I was like feeling kinda strange. Since it's not at Eunos, why don't name it as Paya Lebar SingPost? I took a bus and then reached that place. Got the queue number: 854. And the number was 815. I went to have dinner and didn't have much appetite. Guess I was kinda tired. Anyway, I headed up and you know what? The number was 853. I'm real shocked to see that! It's like I'm so lucky! HA!! Probably it's like a pay back from my 'holland' to the SingPost. YEAH!

Well, today went for Chingay practice and it's real fun! Got my dog head already and took pictures too! HA! And can't believe it.. the entire segment is less than 3 minutes and we have to put on the mask for 2hours straight on the actual day... I'm ready for it but have to really get used to the hotness...



Do you know who are these two dogs??








REVEALED: ME and Serene (a friend in my group)




Group photo!! :)


Due to that, I missed Cheekian's dinner treat, consisting of biscuits and jam. Sorry ck for not going... But I'd really appreciate your treat and your time for preparing all these! (I know you won't be reading my blog, but it's like I wanna show people that I'm caring and stuff...) Next time maybe you can organise a second round? HA!

HAD downloaded 'Especially for you' by Kylie Minogue! WOOO! Real nice oldie... Love the song and really, you should go and download yar??

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006