First OC meeting for FOC (FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP) not FREE OF CHARGE
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I am so excited to see my comm today. Not all turned up but the bulk is punctual and really happy to see them! WOOHOO!! It's like last year, I was sitting there. And now, I'm sitting the other side, looking at where I was sitting last year.

Ok...there are more than these besides the sitting part. We played minor games like double wacko, whereby Fred came up suddenly and we had an exchange of information about how our wallet relates to yourself! HA! Hope my comm didn't find it boring. If they do, I don't care! I find it fun!

OH YEA! Interesting to find out that my comm is nearly and 95%formed le! YEAH!! Can't wait for the real thing to happen and wanna all my team mates to WORK HAND IN HAND, juz like all the pieces of puzzle! :)


NUS and MSN
=-=-=-=-=-=

Well well, you may be doing it. And don't change what you have been doing all these while after you have read this paragraph below. A blog is for your thoughts. So i'd just write down what I'm feeling.


I just don't understand why do people like to tell people what modules they are taking? Hmm... Really... Some even like to spell out the module code eg Ch**g*ng L*ndsc*p**. So lack of creativity (LOC)... ANd some even commented that they are outbidded. What the...

This is so NUS-sy... I wont be doing such things at all, you know. Coz I know that I'm not LOC...

Sorry that I may hurt you... but really... PLEASE... there are much more positive and much more fun topics that one can write for PEOPLE and FRIENDS to see... :x



Old photos
=-=-=-=-=-

I just dunno why. But now, I just wanna share with you some of the old photos that I have taken and stored in my computer... Juz show you all la... :)

Not nice, can just say... I'm OPEN TO POSITIVE REMARKS! haha




Nightcycling 2005 whereby we ate at the infamous oilstick store.. YUM... Everyone looked so shag and I didn't even know that someone took photo of me!



This is Dinner with Jiakai before he left for Sweden at Holland V!



NDP Pic...I was the top man!! Amazing right?



MC Dinner.... the one of the rare pix that I have that my comm wears maroon shirt! HA!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)