Hungry @Night
=-=-=-=-=-==-=

I was so hungry that I had found myself difficulty to sleep. My house had chicken curry but eating that at 1am is not a good idea. In the end, I munched 2 biscuits and watched TV. Let me tell you. Singapore HAVE NO GOOD PROGRAMS at night. Anyway, television shall not be my friend for the next six months already. They are certainly waste-timers for us and we shouldn't be wasting our primetime on 'em.


A NEW SEMESTER
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yar yar, school's starting and wth.
Suppose to go for the first lesson today. But it's raining heavily. How can go out? HAA! Tml holiday and Wednesday got 4 lectures straight. This is madness I tell you.

Quick... I wanna be Year 3. QUick!


Derailed
=-=-=-=-=

Well well, I have caught DERAILED, starring Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen and let me tell you. It's real good movie. It has romance, thrills and full of twists. Amazing story and amazing ending. I watched it during the weekend and let me tell you. I don't feel myself wasting my money on it.

Really! Go catch it if you can! It's a must-see and there is an important message behind this movie... Do share it with me if you have watched, coz i wanna see whether is it the same? HA!

RATINGS: 10 stars out of 5 stars

PS: My friends say that I give the stars in an excessive manner... haa...But anyway, I don't care. It's really very very very good! GO AND CATCH IT!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)