Picture of mini-class gathering
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Picture of Chongyak, Me, Huihui and Tuckleng (DK). Find that the 2 pictures kinda nice... :)




NYE Celebration
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, this year's celebration is kinda interesting. Initially, we (Ray, Hisham and I) wanted to have bbq. In the end, we didnt. It turned out that we decided to go to clubbing. You know what? The prices are so high last night. These are the prices.


CLUB MOMO: $35
MINISTRY OF SOUND: $40
EXPO MAMBO JUMBO: $35
ZOUK: $33

Then we didn't bother to find out anymore le. ;x We went to esplanade to see the fireworks and we managed to reach there on time. They were magnificent! :) And Singaporeans are so typical. Immediately straight after the fireworks, many of us left the area with rubbish. And we didn't even wished each other, as in those that we didn't know. Hmmz.

We then headed to have supper at Newton and the food is really very very nice! HA! :)

Then East Coast Park lo. Find that this celebration is kinda fun because we knew each other even better and we managed to catch up with good times. Oh yes, Ray's friend, Rachel and my friend, Zehe also tagged along with us. HA!


Thanks Ray for sending me home... :)



2005
=-=-=

It is certainly a year whereby many many things happened and I sort of like engaged myself onto finding the real me.

Joined quite a few of Community Service work at CSC and find it very very fufilling. Events like-
CSC Camp 2005
Grant A Wish 2005
Clementi Student Care Service Volunteering
Clementi SCS Amazing Races
Welfare Director of CSC
JAMX 2005

So fun! And apart from that, I have made quite a few more good friends in CSC and joined the ever special Golden Roosters. Thanks guys.

2005 certainly passed by very fast and I have learned alot from my biz and dreams are not supposed to be forgotten. You have to write it down and try and achieve it. Without dreams, we are no different from animals. REALLY!

I have found my very very excellent friend whom I know that we will stand by each other no matter what. We know what each of us are thinking and at times, it freaked us out. But we got used to already. Want to let you know that past memories, I will not forget but I will remember them. See you on Monday.

Oh yar, 2005 is also the year whereby Britney got married and got a child. :x Forgotten the name of the child but heard that she maybe file a divorce with Federline. Actually, I don't really care about all these even though my friends kept on reminding or asking me. I just adore her music and find them meaningful. Really. Especially those unreleased singles and yar, you should maybe try listening to them.

YES! And I taught Don who managed to pass his sec 3! WOOHOO! So happy for him and really hope that he will strive hard for his studies and JIAYOU!

2005 is also a year whereby I did quite alot of odd-jobs:
-Door-to-door surveys
-Selling Sony Cameras
-Ushering
-Selling Mooncakes
-Doing Real estate surveys
-Did paper work for an insurance agent

All the above is certainly a great experience, especially selling sony cameras! HA! YEAH! Love the staff and since it's the service line, I'd enjoyed alot serving customers. Sort of find that I like service line. :)

Some bad news: ALL my hamsters flew to heaven during 2005. Probably due to old age and due to neglect. HA! But one thing for sure that I will not think of rearing them. HA! They are great but it's best if you have time to take good care of them. YAR?

Lost a ring which I bought from Thailand. Haiz... But it's ok la... Small matter... :)

2005: Managed to survive it and yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)