Today is certainly a fun day for me...

Well, forced myself to wake up at 10.30am! So early right? Coz my dad intended to drive us at 11am! Man, i am really so tired from last night's shopping! :x

Anyway, last night was out with Fred, Dennis, Zhenqin, Renhong, Bryan and her sister. Really kinda cool to celebrate CNY EVE with your friends. Different feeling. Oh yar, we were at Chinatown and it's really alot of people. People squeezing people and we ate the cool coconuts! I Love 'em!

Let me tell you this... it's better to go to Chinatown juz once for CNY because at that place, you can really feel the spirit and you can get so many cheap deals right after 1.30am!

I got my pistachios (I hope it's spelt like this) and 3 packets for $10. Fred and I bargained and I told the shopkeeper that the 3 packets are actually less than 1kg... then, he didn't look at me in the eye when he said 'NO'. Then, after repeating twice, i believe I was right! He gave me another packet and yeah!! So happy! HA! Coz the original price is 500gm for $7. And i wanna get more discount out of it! And we did! WOOHOO!

We got kway ji...3 packets for $4! Yeah man! :)

Gotta tell you guys this: Fred is so good in stealing man! Really amazed and we enjoy the fruits! HA! For me, I only stole some kway ji... but for him, he got the flour thingy desserts!!

Renhong spotted a gal, who ran to a stall, grabbed a packet of nuts and ran off!! That's so amazing right? I'd will never do that! :) But it's cool to litter around the place with nuts! Coz I seldom do like to litter! :)


Ah-ma and CNY
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well well, so LONG NEVER SEE MY NEPHEW AND NIECE! They have grown so much and we played for so long man! My nephew love to play catching, biting people, boxing people! Do u know that when i first said 'HI', he punched at my there!!! REALLY! This is the second time someone actually did this to me! One was during CSC Day! Oh man! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CHILDREN THESE DAYS??

Anyway, we had so much great time and we took pictures. Caught up with my cousins and we talked, gossiped and ate alot of food! Wanna burst already! HA!! Oh yeah, the roast pig is so yummy! Can't believe eating the same breed of me... I am so cannibal. But I didn't take photo of it, so i'm those mild type! HA!!

I slept for awhile leh! Can't believe it yeah? And my NEPHEW kept on disturbing me, touching my feet and beat me with his hands... But after awhile, I couldn't feel a thing coz I'm sleeping already! HA! Until when another group of my relatives came again lo~ :x


Webcounter
=-=-=-=-=-

Woohoo, juz got my webcounter up again! YEAH! :)


Pictures to share
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=



Picture of my nephew, Auston! He's cute eh?? ha!!



Me and Auston. He actually dont wanna take pic...then I FORCE HIM until we sway to one side! HA!



ANother forced photo!



Me and my cousin, Angie! :)



Picture of Dennis, Fred and me at Chinatown!!


Everyone, XING NIAN KUAI LE!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)