Hi all!

Well well....so fast CNY and it's the end of JAN soon!

Can someone please stop time?
Anyway, life has been kinda packed for me! But it's alright...had my fun and learnt alot! :)


As many doesn't know... I have been working for TIGER Beer for the past 3 days. And it's really so exciting to be roaming around with the TIGER Lady and the Cai Shen Ye. I believe you might have seen them at the coffeeshops recently. It's to promote the awareness for Tiger Beer in this festive season!

I am so amazed by the number of uncles drinking beer at night! It's really alot and at AMK, there is one coffeeshop, even though it's small, nearly EVERY table got beer (Be it TIGER or Carlsberg). Oh man, there is even one whereby there are only 2 people and they drank 10 bottles! And their face are not red. Their tolerance for beer is certainly very very high!

Then, I went around taking beer to the table while the TIGER Lady will open it for 'em. Then I will also take polaroid pictures too! HA! So gaoxiao... :) Then my Cai Shen Ye will say 'HUAT AH' when the flash appeared. HA!!

For the 3 days, the TIGER Ladies are different and they are kinda humorous. Find that they are all very streetsmart and dress up kinda well. ANd the best is that they can put up very good fake smiles! HA!! But good la, like that the customers will be very happy eh? :)

My Cai Shen Ye is one of the only 2 out of the 20 CSY to have cars. I'm so fortunate to kena him coz I can put my barang barang in his car and he can drive me to places to eat! :) YEAH!


Oh yeah..time for ADVERTISEMENT
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

THere is a Prawn Mee Stall, near ZOuk and it's really very very very nice! The speciality is the prawn mee sauce and the prawns that are used are alive one minute ago before they serve you! Which means, they are LIVE PRAWNS! Very fresh man!

They open till 4am everyday and do go and eat 'em! REALLY SO SHIOK! The 3 of us eat until we find life so fortunate...Juz joking... but it's very cool! :)


SLEEP
=-=-=

Yes, I need them and really need them! :)



TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS!

HAPPY CNY AND EAT MORE 'KAI XIN GUO'...



Too bad Bert, your London dun have!! HAA!!!!!!!! And thanx for your SMS!


Some Pictures to share
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



Me and my Material Science friends!
We took this photos by a polaroid camera! COOL eh??



Zhenhao and I.... at the Volunteer Appreciation Tea! YEAH!



Crystal and I...and she got the GOLD AWARD! Congrats!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)