Hi all!

Let me tell you something guys!

Today, I really felt like a freshie today! It is my second trial that I have attended for Ethelonter Trials and its so fun. Really relieved the days when I was a freshie...with ugly hairstyle. HA!

Anyway, today, attended Dennis' and Amanda's trial (internal hunt) and we are divided into 2 groups. Those that are in my group are called BUDGET. Cool name right? It was a name suggested by me. Because we couldn't think of any group name. And thinking that SIA actually spent alot of money and decided on naming Terminal 3 as Budget Terminal, thus, BUDGET shall be our group name.

And during the games, we cheered. So funny because people will think it will be odd to hear people shouting BUDGET so loudly! The other group knew our group name and they became SPENDTHRIFT. Duh right?? HA

Apart from this friendly competition, I felt that many people had their own load of fun today. And the weather was so good for a tan. Ha. Ethelonter really is so fun!!


During the meeting, I am really glad to see that most of the people actually made their way down. And 95% of the stuff are confirmed already. Yeah. REALLY SO HAPPY!



Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006