Hi all.

I have decided to forgo the bad thoughts I have yesterday.

Anyway, life is really more than what unhappiness will bring.


My trial attachment will end tomorrow and I will really kinda miss my new collegues who are ending their attachment during the june break that I am having. They have certainly brought joy to my days at Honeywell. Somemore teaching me as much as they can so that I can carry out the tasks when I am officially there.

Tomorrow, I shall upload the pictures onto my desktop. :)



PICTURES GALORE

Last week friday, my material science friends organise a bbq session in NUS and we had a great deal of fun during that time! Love it...





Ain't these jelly beautiful? They are killed the fastest during the bbq coz it's so nice. Done by I-ling. Thanx alot!





Kelvin, me and Ivan at the bench area.





Apart from bbq, we also did.....





Picture of my prof Daniel and my friends...




The corn picture... love corns!




The fakest picture on Earth....





Love this picture very much. Very well taken.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)