Hi Everyone


Just came back from NDP and let me tell you. Its real great fun being there and seeing the people joking around, doing all the motions together. HA!

I have missed out a great deal of steps. However, was able to learn back the steps. I even did the 2-1 formation. Meaning 2 basemen and 1 topman. And yes, I'm the top man and gotta stand on the arms of 2 people. The experience was similar to that in 2004 whereby I joined the NDP training. Ha. So it has given me extra confidence in doing that. One day, if possible, I post up the pictures. However, its in an Army camp. So if training were to be somewhere else apart from that camp, I will be able to take pictures with them.

Made new friends today. 1 is working in John Little as sales manager and he is part of the upcoming Great Singapore Sale. Those interested, do email me and get back to me latest by this Monday yar? Thanx. I will try and see if I can get the lobang for you. THis is really exclusive to those who read my blog. HA.
(my email is mervyn_hoe@yahoo.com)

Another friend. He's kinda interesting. Took an engineering diploma and later worked in an autistic centre teaching students after his psychology degree. He indeed managed to find his actual interest after the engineering diploma. Very helpful person too!

Met quite a few old friends who joined NDP in 2004. :)




I am so glad that Group 4 for my Ethelonter Camp actually invited me to go and join their group outing. Yeah. And its actually my first time going out with an Ethelonter group. Some groups have invited me, however was unable to make it. But I will try my very best to meet! Real thanx! And really very gan dong. HA!

Ate at the Zhen Fa Steamboat and it was Shifeng's parents' stall. Amazing right? Ha. Really enjoyed the 2 fishes that I have killed and eaten. Really very fresh le. Carine has taken photo of one of the carcass. Ha... I make the food sound so gross. HA! But who cares right? Real happy!

And then accompanied them to bowl! Its actually been awhile eversince I have bowled. (Are you jealous, Bert?? I have now extra lessons more than you) They love to take photos like no other people's business. Really. And I feel that it's actually a good start for Group 4 as I can see that they try to engage talking and joking somemore. This is good. ;)





I believe that many people are writing about the voting stuff in their blog/diary/fulscap/paper/notepad/livejournal/blogdrive. And i'm one of them. I am not telling you what I have voted. But it's certainly an experience for me to actually vote for the first time in my life.

You know what I did? After handing my IC to the booth counter and also the acknowledgement slip, I was given the vote paper. At that moment, I have no idea as to how to vote! It really slipped my mind. (To tell you the truth, I don't really give much thought towards this voting). Then, I asked a lady who was sitting there, manning the booth.

I asked her. "Excuse me, to vote is it to put a 'X' at the party that you want to vote, or the one you don't want to vote."

She: "Oh, just put a 'X' at the one you are voting for."

Me: "Oh, thank you!"

I was kinda loss of words after that. And my face was kinda slightly red. HA! And i could see her reaction, kinda shocked. Guess that I was the first one to actually asked her about it. :) But anyway, I did the right way and placed it into the box. After 2minutes, I left the place. Really very fast.





JOKE OF THE DAY:
Mickey is 63 years old and he is unable to vote.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)