Hi Everyone

Havent been updating my blog for whole 2 good days. And I really wanna share these information for how I feel for these 2 days...


The 2 mornings were similar. Because













I HATE THE MORNING TRAFFIC!



DARN THE TRAFFIC!




HATE SO MANY PEOPLE SQUEEZING ON THE BUS!





I WOKE UP SO EARLY JUST TO STAND AT THE BUS STOP!






AND JUST WATCH THE MOVIE OF 'PACKED BUSES'.





THAT IS REAL SICKENING!





Just imagine this.

You wake up at 7.20am.
And you took an LRT and alight at just 1 station.
And for the past 40minutes,
You are still at the same position.
The worse thing is that you have just moved 1 station from your house.

The bus that you want to take are all packed.
The number of people at the bus stop is accumulating.
They are also awaiting for the same bus!

Wat the fish!
Really dislike morning rush.
And I will not be this in 1 years' time.



GROSS!





Apart from this morning rush, I have also started my attachment at Honeywell. And I tell you. My collegues are a fun bunch of people whom we can joke. Ha! Somemore, I have got a lot of things to learn and most of them, I have never learnt before.

Oh well, tomorrow is the 3rd day and I am trying to dread every morning. The journey from my house to Honeywell. Oh man....



Ethelonter's trials have started and I am really very excited about it. I really appreciate Zhenqin and Fred for really trying to coordinate and guiding the whole project from my absence. YEAH! Real glad really. Well, actually no need to applause for them because its really part of their tasks. Ha...



Ok la.... *applause for them* Later I fear that they may boycott me. Ha.




PICTURES GALORE



I joined Group 4 for KTV sometime last week....kinda fun~~




Also with the same group, played bowling with them~~




Picture taken at the ECP BBQ Pit! Excited about camp~!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006