Hi Everyone!

To tell you honestly. Do keep doing research work for periods of 4hours is really very tiring. Especially when everyday, you have to do 2 sessions, 5 days a week. It is really so taxing for me. And my brain, I have never used so much of it when studying. It is certainly overused and maybe feeling that I have a more muscled brain.

Ha. Yes, it is a cold joke. But it really is. This is how I feel. Anyway, I am really very glad that my Ethelonter trials are taking on quite smoothly and I am also very glad to hear that my programme ICs are willing to push themselves and learn a greater skill for themselves. Honestly speaking, I am happy that there are quite a few problems here and there. Coz if there isn't, what is trials for? And the best part is to see them trying their best to present their hardwork to the councillors present. That is really the time that they should be heard about their game in summary. Continue to strive and yes, without problems, things won't get better. Believe in yourself, everyone!

My appetite has been increasing these few days. Really have utilised too much of my brain muscle already. Ha. I am also trying my best to have the best diet when eating outside because the food being sold are usually full of MSG and oil. Really don't like. And also the sugar water. Its certainly a No-no for me. Yeah. So my friends, try not to drink too much sugar water outside. It is cheap but for the future, it isn't. Best is plain water.

Talking about that, my office has a water dispenser and the cold water outlet has fungi and it is termed as 'fungi water'. And no one dared to drink it. And the best thing is that no one actually wrote a note saying that it cannot be drinked. Ha. Should I do it? Ha...

I am so glad that I have actually made my way to NDP today. Seeing the adults making their way down straight from their work, really motivated me. They are really very faithful (some of them la) and committed towards the NDP trainings. Today, I have also learnt alot of the steps and made new friends too. Through talking to a new uncle today, I got a free ride to Woodlands. Ha. Imagine that I didn't chat with him. I am trying my best, to see, if there is a chance, and if I'm lucky, may know a new friend who happen to stay in Sengkang. And that will be great! Ha... Promote carpooling.

Alright, take care my friends.


Mervyn Spears
(Britney is pregnant)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006