Hi Everyone!

These days, I have been preoccupied with events and let me tell you, its real nice to see so many of my friends once again. :)


Went to another Group 4 outing and its my 3rd/4th time that I have gone to KTV. And its fun singing with them. And have to thank Yuzheng, Christine and Crystal for being my patient translator because alot of the words I have no idea how to pronounce. Ha. Time really passed by so fast that day. They are also a bunch of friendly people because my singing is really off beat and no tone, but they are still very encouraging. Yeah! I guess that I should practise more singing at home especially when bathing.



Councillor Briefing was made yesterday and the turn out was 59. I was thrilled to see so many people coming and reaching on time by 0900hrs. WOOHOO. Isn't that great? I also met new faces whom I knew just the names but not the person themselves. YEAH. Anyway,they also played games and I truly find the games interesting too. We had like 'BROKEN TV' - a game whereby the group has to pass down the actions from the first person and the funny part is when you can see the distortion of the actions. Real funny. Also the game of occupations. HA! Great work by Meitoon! *applause* Really grateful that she actually spent alot of time on the preparation.



Later, went to Sentosa with the councillors and let me tell you. THE WEATHER IS VERY GOOD and the best thing is that there is NO one on the beach. WHERE HAVE ALL THE PEOPLE GONE? A bunch of us, Dennis, Tiongwei, Zehe, Zenov and I went to Siloso beach to play volleyball. And we walked quite far to use the free volleyball court. We were joking along the way, saying that the distance was like walking to Malaysia. And it doesn't matter. Zenov then said that what if suddenly there are alot of people rushing to get the court? I said, it won't happen. And then, what he said came true. We were playing terribly, and came a group of Chinese men. And they are really a group of noisy bunch of people. But it was kinda an experience to play with them. Ha (trying to be politically correct here). And we felt that we shouldn't have walked to Malaysia, as it seemed to us that we have overwalked and crossed the border to China. Gosh, should have stayed in the original place initially (Singapore). I was kinda much happier when we were walking back. Felt that my ears were given much rest after that.

Yuzheng was making sandcastles (what a way to relieve his childhood memories right?) and the amazing thing is that he made all the 6 group logos for ETHELONTER. When I saw it, I quickly dashed to see it. Its really very beautiful and he's real natural craftsman. Next time, if you need help in sandcastle building tips, look for him. If I have the pictures, I will definitely post up here. Zhenqin and Meitoon were chatting on my mat under the shade. HA! And later, we took a very nice group photo. I felt that the whole trip, I manage to relax myself! And I felt that its been quite long eversince I have gone to enjoy myself in Sentosa. Most exciting thing is that we took the LUGE and the CHAIRLIFT. It is my 4th time taken CHAIRLIFT and its real fun.


HISTORY OF CHAIRLIFT
1st Time: Taken with Hisham and Ray
2nd Time: Taken with Christopher
3rd Time: Taken with Fred
4th Time: Taken with Zehe and Dennis
(Hmm... all guys...)

Oh, back to the LUGE, its real fun but Zehe and I felt that it was very short. And I was actually planning to catch up with Tiongwei. But he sped off so fast. It was downhill all the way and its so user-friendly. NUS should actually build such a vehicle and track such that the undergraduates can utilise this when they are late. HA! Real relaxing and the adrenline rush to my head was simply indescribable. YEAH! Thanks to Dennis for his introduction for this ride.





I feel that I have no more great interest towards clubbing anymore. Guess that I have really surpassed the stage already. HA! Anyway, I kinda miss the music though but the thought of smoke really don't really attract me anymore. Hmm. Maybe they should invent a club without smoke but great music and I may consider patronising there. Wouldn't that be great? However, apart from this, really, my interest has really plunged from sky high to rock bottom already. Maybe I am too health-conscious. :)




Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006