Hi Everyone

Today is the OC Outing at the city area. And let me tell you that its such a fun time with my friends! Watched XMen III and I can just say that its only 6/10 rating. Not so exciting but the extreme coldness at the theatre really shivers me alot. I still prefer XMen II whereby there is more action and the ending was well made too...



Had lunch at Pastamania and there are so many plates sold by that outlet alone. 300000 plates of pasta. That is really alot. Anyway, today was certainly an unhealthy day for me. And I ate very few vegetables... Somemore the pasta which I took, I have the choice to choose 3 ingredients... Guess what I chose??


Squid
Shiitake Mushrooms
Chicken


So there is only 1 vegetable...but it has no greens... ANyway, it was very nice. Somemore, I drank lemon tea.. Wah! MADNESS. But of coz, I didn't comment to my friends about it... ha.


At KTV, we sang for six hours and I learnt quite a few new songs today. Thanks to those who selected the songs. Had real fun especially with Huishan, Tiongwei, Christine, Yvonne, Yongfeng, Bryan, Calvin, Yuzheng and zhenqin. :)


Then comes dinner... Oh yar, I tell u... its fastfood again at LongJohn Silvers. And what did I take? Lemon tea again. Somemore, the cashier help me upgrade. Thanx man... For the meal its kinda heaty for me but still, bo pian but to munch. Ha. I really make the food sounds as if I am forced to eat 'em. I didn't choose coke because its really bad for health and they actually take away the calcium from your bones. So those with back problems, remember not to take coke anymore...


Face the fact. City food is never healthy and never cheap. And there is also limited things we can do. Luckily have the company of my friends there and they joke and lame too... ha! The best is that I have also learnt more about my friends through these outings!


I am kinda missing going overseas.


Kinda dread staying in Singapore...


People asked me about my attachment. But none of them asked me how I feel about it. Anyway, I guess people are more tend to know more about the facts rather than opinions. Really wonder why. ANyway, that is probably the human nature bah... But there is nothing wrong whatsoever. I am real happy / lucky to have actually got the choice that I wanted. So I shouldn't comment too much about it.





AHHHH!! I have been thinking about this everyday!!!

MY DREAM IS TO GO TO EUROPE. But first I must go to San Franciso to visit my Golden Gate. I am really very excited whenever I see it. And then, during XMen III, they destroyed my Golden Gate and I was feeling duH immediately. How can they show such a monument being destroyed??! ANyway, by hook or by crook, Golden Gate, I will be seeing you in year 2007. Believe me!! YEAH...


Europe is a great place because I would want to have the experience of the weather balloon, to be spending Euros and also to visit Paris. The Louvre and apart from that, I want to visit Rome. See the Colesseum. Oh man... these places are full of history and meaning and spending money in these areas are much more worth it. Rather than in Singapore...


Really want to travel... but not travel everyday in MRT, buses... that is really not my liking...





Message:
You have to be the first to step out and take the place. With that, you will then grow up and pick up new skills and experience.




Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006