WHO IS THE NEXT IDOL THAT I AM CRAVING!!!





JOY ENRIQUEZ


She is so talented and cool. And wow. (limited vocab here)

Anyway, I have always loved her song. Only one song. "Tell me how you feel" and I always catch her mtv on tv last time but didn't get to download the song.

And guess what? Today, I was listening to Class95. Heard the starting of the song. I find it very catchy and felt that I know how to sing.(Sounds spastic right?) Then, I began to sing and knew the tune. But I have no idea what is the title.

As I was having my laptop on and connected, I quickly typed those words that I'm singing and hearing, and then...came..... 'Tell me how you feel lyrics by Joy Enriquez'. I was thrilled I tell you.

Then, I quickly used Ares to download. But I was unable. Then, I asked Meitoon. Her Ares also cannot make it. Then, looking at my msn list, I saw... Angel. Yeah. It was her who helped me to download and now... it's my lullaby. :)

Love the song very much.

Rating: 5 out of 2 again!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)