Hi Everyone!!

I am now back to my attachment routine! Morning rush and eating breakfast on the bus...Argh.

At times, when doing my research work, I will think about Ethelonter and other stuff on my mind, to keep me happy! Yeah manz!!

Now, nearly every lunch, I will be going to different places to eat! Yummy! Love it leh! And most prob I will be bringing my camera along with me and take the photos of the meals that I eat! Yeah!



Mickey has been a great boy nowadays and I really missed him during the camp, for the 6 days when I was outside. Really wanna nap with him but when I reached home, it was kinda late and after greeting me, he will go back and sleep already. :S But its ok, at least he greets and kisses me!


Wanna travel!
Wanna Suntan!

Staying in the aircon room for 8hours per day is really unhealthy for my own body. Can't believe it. Soon, I will be losing my tan!


Food Galore
=-=-=-=-=-=-=





Right now, I have this craving! It is called 'Jiu Chen Gao' - Nine Layer Cake! It is made of flour and boy, its so bouncy and great for breakfast!! And today, I walked past Pasir Ris MRT, the shop did not sell this morning! Guess it was sold out!


I am going to get it tomorrow morning!



Ha!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006