Hi Everyone

I am really have lots of things to blog about my Ethelonter Camp and really... I am really touched to see so many people being touched (not literally).

Anyway, Yeah!! Its finally completed but nothing ends there! Coz I have 1 more debrief to go!! Ha... Just joking. The Camp certainly has blossomed lots of new friendships, joy and laughter to many people and also myself! Love it totally and I have yet to pay Meitoon the camp fees!! haa... Opps...


Wow... I am awaiting for the pictures to come by because I believe that there are thousands and thousands of pictures from 6 different groups and plus different programmes! WOO!! Love the excitement.

And I have been feeling kinda blissful that my OC has done a great job in coordinating things and trying their very best. Love them alot!! WOOHOO!!!


Ethelonter Ke Ma Ma
(Ole Ole Ah Ah)
Ethelonter Ke Ma Ma
(Ole Ole Ah Ah)
Ethelonter Ke Ma Ma
(Ole Ole Ah Ah)
Shake it up
(Yeah)
Shake it up
(Yeah)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ETHELONTER!!!


Ok, that's one cheer. Throughout the camp, the time passed by so fast, and we OC members didn't feel that way! That's really amazing and they manage to portray enthusiasm! The amount of fuel in them is priceless (or cost $38) haa.. but they are really amazing people!! WOOO!!!!

You guys have certainly given me great experience and really hope that you guys will carry on and join the next Ethelonter...bringing it to another level...



Mervyn Spears
PS: I am buddified!! Cant believe it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006