Hi Everyone.

I have more and more thoughts in my head as days passed by. However, its ok because I feel that I can tolerate them by my own. Contain it.

Blogging is certainly a good way for me to actually voice out my feelings and I actually feel much better... somewhat like Blogtherapy. (Should start this) Anyway, I wanna thank CHeekian and gang for giving me 2 teeshirts and they look blue! HA! Thanks and many thanks... However for one shirt, I have problem reading the chinese characters. :)


Camp is edging closer as time goes by. ANd today I attended a trial for Twilight Hunt for my camp. And I invited my Don and Sebastian (my students at Clementi Student Care Service) to play the Hunt. Throughout the whole thing, I acted as if I'm excited about it. However, I already knew what to expect and I have to just act. And do the stunts...well, some of it. Don't ask me why I wanna do that. Coz I have really no idea why I do that. Probably I feel bad because they couldn't eat their dinner till 9plus. And they have to leave without me accompaning them. Oh well, its over. Have found out from Don that he has actually enjoyed himself. Great!


I am very happy and glad that Meitoon and I manage to complete our project and yeah... Real glad about it. Somemore we have filmed it too... YEah!! Love it!



I feel that there are times whereby work and friends has a fine line drawn. However, one should know that friend is friend and work is work. Just remember this and things will most likely to go smoothly. I have encountered personally and it is seriously not a good position to be at when you are working closely with your close friend. Small problems are very hard to be conveyed and discussed as most a time, the idea of friendship will come across your mind. But no. For work, you should consider the whole project instead of individual. Try man, have to try your best and get things done when problems are vetted through. Things will be better done this way.


This makes me recall once, I did some project with my good friend and in the end, I am the one doing most of the things because he (to put it badly) know that I am too good a person to do everything. Oh well, and somemore he didn't really think that I did much or that he did equally as much as me. Duh! Of coz I'm angry and any human will be. Anyway, from that, I gave second thoughts as to working with him. However, we are still good friends. So work and friends, sometimes don't mix. Strange but true.


Fred and Zhenqin, I am really very happy to be working with you guys for this camp. And plus my organising committee. Really. I know I shouldn't be typing and let you guys see this. But at times, I really wanna hug you guys for your effort! REALLY. I don't care what other people feel or think. Really! And then for the comm, they are violently trying their very best to improve their duties and really, the level of committment is priceless. Really happy. At times, I would be sitting at one side, silently listening to their conversations, seeing new friendships formed, and the tough times, fun and joy, really makes me feel life has lots of meaning. Bliss - A fine word to put it. We are all in one family and of coz, I will always remember this project. And jiayou, Ethelonter. Against all odds, we must work together and make the camp as a whole. Creation of one big family and yes, with Key Councillors and Assistant Key Councillors, we will make it! Ethelonter III!!!!!!!!


Currently, I'm reading Da Vinci Code and its like I'm reading kinda slow. Its been a long time eversince I have read a novel. And I tend to have my mind drift after reading some paragraphs. Ha.. But I have to keep reading to find out the whole story. Wanna know what are the stuffs that were lacking in the movie. And make myself angry coz of the money wasted. Crazy but yeah... I am.



Hoe Lian Guang

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006