Hey Everyone!

I have forgotten to blog about this...

Yesterday, I dashed down straight from my workplace to meet Don, my sec 4 student at Clementi Student Care service. We met up for lunch and guess what did we do??


We ate.....












DURIANS!!


We bought 2 pkts for $6 and we shared the price in the end... kinda enjoyed them! Yummy. Yes, they are heaty but who cares, enjoyment comes first!!



Then during the volunteering, only me and another befriender came. Don, me, Sebastian and Clarence (a new friend) played table soccer! And its so fun!! Can't believe that I'm so pro at it! (*clap here)


Really leh...can be tyco... but I kinda have the flair in table soccer. But not in actually soccer. Ha... As they say, we cannot have the best of both worlds. So I am good in table soccer... That's for sure...


:)



PS: Feel like eating those durians along Geylang!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006