Hi Everyone.

I am so going to blog about this because I am pissed with someone that I know.

This actually goes directly to this person.




You think that you are good. Think twice.
Do consider that not everyone is as 'capable' as you.
And please be considerate and more polite.
I may look friendly, but I have feelings, ass!



You seem clever. But let me tell you that you have a great room to grow.
Lots of it. And your words do harm people.
Take note of that, stonehead.
And I would let you know that showing off your talent to people one time is ok.
But too much of it, disgusts people.



You are crappy and of no substance.
Sorry but I really have to say this.
You have lost confidence from me the more I meet you.
And please wake up your idea.



Spoilt my evening. But I will not make it a big deal.
Coz I have already made my decision.
Not everyone is perfect but you don't feel yourself as part of everyone.
That is the impression that you give me.



A friend or worker. I would choose worker.
And friend shall not be of worth to me.
So I hope you can grow up.
And be more humane.





Mervyn Spears
PS: I feel much better to blog about this ass.

Pardon my language.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)