Hi Everyone


Imagine a shopping centre.

It contains over 40 stalls.
Of which, 6 of them are bakery.
These 6 bakery stalls sell over 50-60plus variety of different food.
Which totals up to 300-360 types of food.



BUT



NONE SELL BAK ZHANG!!!!!





WHAT THE ....




I am so craving for the small pyramid rice dumpling and my house area's shopping centre doesn't provide any of it! I am so pissed.



BAK ZHANG!




Where are yoU??




Rice dumpling is so delicious. Love the gluey rice and I really enjoy the ingredients inside. Its like some contain peanuts, meat, and gaoluck (a special type of nut) and many varieties of it.

One kind which I love the most is the NONYA ZHANG. It tastes so heavenly and at times, I can eat two for 1 meal. Love it man... Seriously I don't mind people to give me them for present! HA!



Wow... Really very disappointed that I can't eat them today. I have this craving eversince last night and I seriously think about it for quite long before I sleep. Crazy I think...



This picture shows the fully-clothed bak zhang and they are triplets. Ain't they look beautiful? Bet their flesh inside is even better...




Craving...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)