Hi Everyone


Those who are entering University this August, do consider this Freshmen Orientation Camp 2006. Very fun!







Today I caught the movie.... The Omen.

Rating: 7.8945 / 10


(Don't ask me why got the decimal points)

Its so great! And let me tell you this. I was made to bump off my seat twice and wanna leave the theatre. Because I was scared twice. So spooky and very thrilling. Love the coincidences and not only that, the death scenes. WoW!

I would say that its a combination of Da Vinci Code + some element of Final Destination. Love it. Really enjoyed myself. But just that the theatre is too cold! But that added to the thrill factor.


Go catch it with your friends and its really worth the price.






Wedding on Wednesday Night

Today attended my cousin's wedding whom I have never met him for over 3 years already. Felt glad to see them again. :)


However, I was kinda disappointed by the way they run the wedding ceremony. Find that we (in this modern world) are just making a wedding dinner a part-and-parcel of life. And there is no speciality.

I spent about 98.1456% of the time eating and munching the food. Love the food except for some but that's not the exciting thing. I just find that we are like having wedding dinner for the sake of having... argh.



Here are some of the things that I have to comment...


1. The music that they play are similar to that of Phantom of the Opera.

2. I was served Tiger Beer when I asked for Red Wine.

3. The shark's fin soup = Starchy soup #$^&YGH((*&^

4. The photo presentation of the bride and bridegroom was of disappointment. Because I knew my cousin, I know how to spot him in the group photo presented. However, for the bride, when it was her turn to see how she morph from young to now, we were shown group photos of her and her friends. And I have a hard time spotting her. They should at least place an arrow telling us where she is right?? Aiyo... disappointment.


5. Love the dessert.


6. My relatives.... haiz... I only love my Ah-ma and her hair.




Oh well, maybe I've nothing much to do during the wedding dinner. But truly feel this way. Every one is so practical. Straight after the dessert was served, they dashed out and left... hmmz...


Apart from all these, life is still great!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)