Hi Everyone!

Yes, I still feel that I have missed Ethelonter III. Just had a final debriefing session and I am really touched to see my OC members back as well as my dear KCs and AKCs. All of them have certainly provided alot of valuable information which is beneficial for Ethelonter IV. YEah man!


I would have to say that its the small incidents that make the camp memorable for me.


I wanna tell everyone that I have managed to fulfil one of my wishes which is to present my work of dance to people. All along, I have wanted to perform for a large group and yeah, for this camp, not only do I perform, but also many others! WOw... really hav a great sense of achievement in it!! YEAH!


Apart from that, there are a few small incidents which are very very funny which will always stay in my memories. Ha. Great man!



Honeywell
=-=-=-=-=

Oh man, I have been eating and eating these few days. And for lunches, I have been hunting for great food that my company shuttle services can bring me. Today, I had thosai and its kinda nice! Woo! And the fruits also... haa!

And for dinner, went to Bedok 85 to munch. We ate alot until all of our stomachs want to burst already.

We had
1. Bak Chor Me
2. Chicken Wings
3. Satay
4. Sambal Sotong
5. Sambal Stingray
6. Fried Oyster (My latest craving)
7. Homemade Lemon Tea
8. Baby Kai Lan


So delicious man!! Find that by the rate i'm going, I will definitely gain lots of weight and people may not recognise me! Yeah...


If many people do not know, I have been overweight once and even went for TAF Club (a club for overweight students). I was extremely low morale during that period. Ha... But anyway, I overcame that and yeah... manage to be better in weight control le! WOOHOO! Er... that is with the help of more fruits and vegetables in the diet.






PS: Wanna thanks Fred for buying the Jiu Cheng Gao for me... :)




Song of the day
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jolin Tsai's - Dancing Diva



Goto this place to get the file:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?actionfiltered=download&ufid=04D53B2A661A0D47

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006