Hi Everyone

Oh yar. Time is really passing so fast! Oh man. I was talking to Fred and yar, true enough, some of us feel the same way. That for camp, the fun period is the preparation period and also the camp itself. However, the preparation is ending its phase soon! AH!!



Well, nowadays, I have been listening to the old music... like Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, Human Nature, Samantha Mumba... VEry old right? Some of the artistes are long gone... But anyway, its like it brings back old memories... Like in secondary school. :) Its quite amazing that songs can actually link your past. You should try it one day...


Attended Sentosa trial yesterday and I tell you. Its so fun! (Limited vocab here) And the weather is superb also... the sun, sea and sand. WOO... except that the burning sand is the torture but great for feet therapy as they kill the bad bacteria and dead cells. It really made me recall last year, when I was the sentosa IC and somemore Zhenqin told me that it was 060605 that was the first sentosa trial. I was very excited then to let people play the games that I have planned for so long! And yeah, so happy!! Ha...


I can see that more bonds have been forged amongst the committee as well as the councillors and the best thing is that we all are under one entity: ETHELONTER. Actually, tell you honestly, I will try not to make it so obvious about being an OC/councillor because it may not be too pleasant for other people. Because OC is just a term but we are effectively call ourselves as councillors...so that everyone will be on par with each other. It may not be an issue for me, but I feel that one should be aware of it...


I am real glad that the councillors really enjoyed themselves and tried their best for their individual stations. WORK HARD and PLAY HARD. Cool~~ Jiayou everyone and I can't wait to post up more pictures for the Ethelonter trials on the blog here...




CURRENT ANTHEM:

'Buttons' by PCD





Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006