Hi Everyone!

Well, today, I have attended one of the best service and I tell you, its kinda amazing and together with the over 1000plus people at the EXPO, wow, its mind-blowing experience. Learnt alot!

Today had an outing with my friends Meitoon, Zhenqin and Bryan and we were supposed to be going to ECP for cycling/blading. However, the weatherman is being evil to us... and we headed to Settlers Cafe (Katong Branch) instead. And guess what? It's our first time there for the branch and we stayed for a big whopping 6hours playing non-stop board games. Real great fun and we didn't feel that time is ticking very slowly. In fact, its so fast that we didn't realise it coming.

We even ate while playing games coz we are excited in winning. Ha.. But it's not good for the stomach. However, its not everyday that we do this! But true to some, they actually earn alot of money from us. But the fun and joy is priceless. Oh yes, learnt around 4 new games and only Zhenqin has the list of games.

Then, I have found a new way of going straight to ECP from my sengkang and it will take around 40mins via public transport!


Its....


Sengkang --> Take NEL TO Little India
(30mins)

Little India --> Take Bus 48
(10mins)


I was thrilled to discover this myself!
So I have decided to share with you guys!



Mervyn Spears


PS: I am really happy that there are more and more people coming to my blog...especially those from USA and from countries that I have no idea... like Estonia... ha!! Thanks!!


Do come often!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006