Hi Everyone

Well well,
I have caught Da Vinci Code despite my friends telling me that its not nice. Well, I give it 7.5/10 because its real exciting and so much twists... I really love the codes and how they manage to decode it. How nice if you were in the Professor's position and manage to be so lucky to escape quite alot of ordeal.

Dan Brown is certainly a great thinker and manage to link nothing into something. Really very cool. And also they even filmed my LOURVE. The great glass pyramids at Paris and wow... I really loved that scene very much. And I am very sure that one day I will step onto it, and take picture. BERT, I will see you there!!! OK??

Oh man, travelling really is getting into my blood already. Today I looked upon the sky together with my friends and its like I was thinking about Tioman. Those days whereby I was there... with nature and without any disturbance like handphone, television and also computers. Everything was so nature-based.



WHO LIKES TO TRAVEL??




Today, went to my camp's mass group outing and it was so fun. After getting food with Meitoon, we went to ECP. And there were so many people there already. I am really glad to join the whole group for the dinner and also enjoy the food, especially the non-oily chicken curry. Yum!

I find that for this year's Ethelonter, there are actually much more group outings and my friends are really onz about that. Which is very good! Really am very happy to see all these happening because camp itself is only 5days. But the effort, friendship fostered is more than 5days. Its limitless. :) Indescribable.


Will post up more pictures!



Mervyn Spears

PS: I rejected one invitation for a competition today.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006