CNY with my secondary school friends

On the third day of Chinese New Year, we headed to our secondary school friends' house hopping! It has always been our tradition to meet up on Chinese New Year and to eat sotong ball as well as to play some card games and mahjong.

It's actually during this time I will actually gamble with my friends. Quite enjoyable and we will joke about who is more adventurous and you can see who is the lucky one or unlucky one.

This year we played an additional game called Texas poker. Glad that I manage to teach them and I lost quite a bit! Can't imagine that. Texas poker deals quite a bit on emotion and you can actually bluff your opponent on the amount of stake you put! Hence we can try to fake your opponents!

We played mahjong and seriously, the east/west wind makes me quite hard to capture. And I managed to win around $12! And each set cost only $0.20! Amazing feat.. Probably I have luck with mahjong! What a proud statement.

I would say that this year, it's quite different because Tuckleng rented a car and chauffeured us for the house hopping. Really want to thank him for his service and willingness to drive us around.

2012 vs 2013
-------------------
I'm glad that the 4 of us have made progress compared to 2012!

Zehe has progressed in his career and getting married this year.

Siyang also progressed in his career and has a website set up for his interest group. Uforest.org

Tuckleng also have progressed in his career!

For me, I've gotten another child! Ha!

I'm so grateful that until now, the four of us are still very close and really appreciate the friendship we have these years! Thanks guys!


The infamous sotong balls and the wu xiang! Love it!


Poser for mahjong


Oh! I got mouse and cat! And I will earn $1 from each player! Chicken and centipede also can.


Fried rice provided by Siyang's mother!


2013 CNY Picture: Tuckleng, Siyang, Me, Zehe

I'm really so happy!

Honestly, I feel that Chinese New Year is a season and reason for catching up with those close to you. And it's certainly important to meet up with your relatives too!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006