...Tuck's Birthday...

Today's Tuckleng's Birthday! Happy 21st Birthday, pal!! :@) Your birthday is always so eazy to remember! The Eve of National Day! May your birthday wish come very true this year!!

...Sindie Finalice...

I came across her picture today at New Paper. When I read the article, I thought that I have misread. But it's the two words which made me remember my secsch friend back to sec1 days. The image on the New Paper is 180 degrees change from that 8 years back! Shocking though. Her profession is a dancer. I went to dig out my secsch sch book and the picture resembled some similarity of her in 2 separate photos!

She's currently in a relationship with a Japanese soccer player in Singapore. After reading her article, I suddenly pondered. How life can really change in a short span of less than 10 years! Amazing. If I were to walk past her along the streets, I wouldn't be able to recognise her. Well, hope all the best to her... :@)

...NDP tml...

Woomanz!! After the 'gruelling' 4mths of training, tomorrow is the final SHOWDOWN! I'm going to be on the TV! Yeah!! So dear friends, do catch the NDP performance... by SOKA... :@) YEAH!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006